A successfully kiteboarding vacation is when you go to a place where the wind constantly blows all day and every day, you get healthy and awesome food, have fun at the beach and at night. That’s why we are here and we want to share it with you!
Wind blows basically every single day, all day long with an average of 17/26+ kns! There are very few places around the world with such constant wind!!
During the almost 7 months of the official windy season (from the beginning of November until the end of May) there are usually ONLY around 10/12 days without wind! July and August are usually pretty good too with an average of 70% of windy days.
These are the last records of consecutively windy days, hard to believe but it’s truth!:
- Season 2008/09 : 115 days from mid December
- Season 2010/11: 129 days from mid November
- Season 2011/12: 132 days from mid November
- Season 2012/13: 144 days from beginning of November (in this last season we also had the record of ONLY 5 DAYS WITHOUT WIND!!)
- Season 2013/14: 133 days from beginning of November. We also had also June, July and August always windy!